Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bonding over good food


Yogurt shake @Persia grill



Fave local resto: Gerry's grill


The famous crepes of Cafe Breton


Dine in at Amorita resort@Bohol for a great ambiance



Frankitot's birthday cake@Burgoo


Whether the reason is to check out new restaurants, taste good food, or just hang out with friends, it is always good to dine out.


Frankitot and I have always loved bonding over delicious meals. We both love to eat, although he really has the bigger appetite. We regularly try new stuff, the more exotic, the more unique ambiance, service, and features, the better. Persian cuisine is his fave, while I most love Thai food. And of course, we never get tired of our very own Filipino dishes.

We also never ran out of topics to talk about while we eat.

I so love my loveee. And we so love to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment