



The sand. The shoreline. The waters. The serenity of the place. Being so close to nature. Seeing the wonderful stars at night. Being able to witness the great sunset. Being in such a romantic place. These are just some of the major reasons why I'm really loving the beach so much. The beach has always been close to my heart.
Memories of travels to the beach will forever remain in my mind. The most remarkable? Are of course the ones when I went there with my loved ones.
Maybe we'll even have a beach wedding someday...
Who knows?
We might consider that.
Memories of travels to the beach will forever remain in my mind. The most remarkable? Are of course the ones when I went there with my loved ones.
Maybe we'll even have a beach wedding someday...
Who knows?
We might consider that.
No comments:
Post a Comment